- Tap out a thumb nail size amount of the Lid Shade into the container cap and dip your Oval Eye Shadow Brush into the powder to pick up the product.
- Apply this shade to your lid and crease in sweeping motions using an Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
- Take the Crease Brush and tap out a thumb nail size amount of product into your container lid, apply this shade to the outer corner to your eye lid using a Crease Brush.
- With the same Crease Brush sweep the deeper color lightly inward toward the corner of your eye.
- For a subtle highlight take the Highlight Shade and apply this to the brow bone using the Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
Tip: Powder eye shadows can be applied wet or dry. To apply wet, which intensifies the color, simply dampen your brush before dipping it into the product.
Product Suggestion: To create budge proof eye shadow shades mix any Afterglow Eye Shadow with Organic Infused Color Lock. This specially formulated serum locks in color, preventing fading throughout the day.
Makeup Artist Trick: To create a complimentary eye liner for this trio simply apply the Crease Shade with the Angled Liner Brush to the lash line.
- Organic Infused Color Lock PRICE: $19.00
- non-irritation 100% natural serum adds to eye shadows
and powder eye liner to create lush liquid color that wonít
budge throughout the day