- Select a light or medium shade as a base color.
- Tap out a pinky nail size amount of the powder into the container cap and dip your Oval Eye Shadow Brush into the powder to pick up the product.
- Apply this shade to your lid and crease in sweeping motions using an Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
- Select a deeper shade to use as an outer corner and crease color. After tapping out a pinky nail size amount of product into your container lid, apply this shade to the outer corner to your eye lid using a Crease Brush.
- With the same Crease Brush sweep the deeper color lightly inward.
- For a subtle highlight select a light Organic Infused Eye Shadow shade and apply this to the brow bone using the Oval Eye Shadow Brush.
Tip: The Organic Infused Eye Shadow can be applied wet or dry. To apply wet, which intensifies the color, simply dampen your brush before dipping it into the product.
Product Suggestion: To create budge proof eye shadow shades mix any Organic Infused Eye Shadow with Organic Infused Color Lock. This specially formulated serum locks in color, preventing fading throughout the day.
Makeup Artist Trick: Organic Infused Eye Shadows are so beautifully pigmented they can worn all over the face.
Use Snow as a highlight by applying it to your cheek bones with a Blush Brush or mix Cashmere with an Organic Lip Soother and apply it directly to the lips!
More Questions? Click above to chat live with an Afterglow Beauty Advisor!
Call Toll-Free: 1.866.630.4569 | Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (5:00 am to 2:00 pm PST)
EYE SHADOW FAQ’s
Q: Are the Organic Infused Eye Shadows glittery?
A: No, the Organic Infused Eye Shadows have a very subtle shimmer to them, but they are not glittery. The subtle twinkle in this formula will draw light to the eye without being too flashy.