Kristin’s Saturday 7 – 19 Sept 15
Here is my short list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. This week’s adventure I’m cherishing – My city friends moved to a gorgeous country house last spring. I finally got to meet the two new additions to their family… a pair of baby rescue pigs! I’m still laughing at the memories of the unrestrained joy of these two cuties in their pig pen.
2. Recent purchase I’m loving – Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley. This book is written for the layperson to understand how to truly harness the power of essential oils to harmonize and heal every aspect of your life. This guide is very well organized and makes it easy to reference hundreds of different health and wellness conditions and over 100 corresponding oils. The book was inspired and written for Young Living Essential Oils. However, regardless of what brand of oils you use, this book is a must have in your healing library.
3. Quote I’m integrating – “If not now, when? If not you, who?” – Hillel the Elder
4. Radical thought I’m having – What if my life was just a game of exciting possibilities?
5. Video I’m digging – My Stroke of Insight
6. App I’m loving – Audible – Listening to books on Audible makes every house chore and solo car ride entertaining. I’m currently listening to The UltraMind Solution by Dr. Mark Hyman. Click here to get a 30 Day Free Trial with two free books.
7. Afterglow product I’m hacking – My brows are a mousy brownish/blonde mix. Some parts of my brow are more sparse than others. Can you relate? 🙂 I’ve found that using my Organic Infused Eco Eye Shadow in Horizon is the perfect color to very subtly and naturally fill in my brow. This tiny tweak quite instantly frames my face. You can wet your Angled Liner Brush with water or our Organic Infused Color Lock before picking up the powder to create a bolder brow line. If you have dark brown or black hair, try our rich matte cocoa Organic Infused Eco Eye Shadow called Still Life.
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,