Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
2. Recent purchase I’m loving – I loved the Purium 10-Day Transformation Cleanse the first time I did it earlier this summer. I just got my second 10-Day Transformation Cleanse kit in the mail. I’m so excited to complete another 10-day cleanse to reboot my system before the fall truly sets in. For me, this cleanse is transformative both inside and out. You’re invited to join me for an Afterglow Group Cleanse starting Wednesday, October 7th. Click here to learn more about the cleanse and place your order. Take $50 off your order with coupon code KADAMS. Note: Purium offers a gluten-free option. After adding the 10-Day Transformation cleanse pack to your bag, you will have the option to “customize” your pack during checkout. Just choose one of the Super Meal – L.O.V. options which are gluten-free!
3. Quote I’m integrating – “Worrying is like praying for what you don’t want.” – Unknown
4. Radical thought I’m having – What if I didn’t take anything personally for an entire week?
5. Video I’m digging – The Power of Vulnerability
6. App I’m loving – Spotify (free) You can listen to entire albums for free on this app!
7. Afterglow product I’m hacking – Organic Infused Lip Love Lipstick in Merlot is an intense, juicy red wine shade that doubles as a fantastic natural lip and cheek stain. Try it!
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,