Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. This week’s adventure I’m cherishing – Volunteering at MeFine Foundation’s annual gala fundraiser and witnessing my hometown city (Raleigh, NC) come together with so much heart and passion to help children with terminal illnesses and their families.
2. Recent purchase I’m loving – Ziva Mind, an online Vedic meditation course for meditation newbies. I first heard meditation expert, Emily Fletcher, speak as a guest on BulletProof Radio podcast. Even though I have been meditating for years, I am always intrigued by different and new approaches to “sitting”. Emily’s ZivaMind meditation program is such an easy, elegant and engaging way to learn how to incorporate meditation into your daily routine. If you want to meditate and don’t know where to start… check out Emily’s program.
3. Quote I’m integrating – “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” – Wendy Mass
4. Radical thought I’m having – October always feels like a month of sanity squished in between the end of summer and the holiday rush. What if… after the the dust settles from holidays, we all took two weeks from December 23rd through the beginning of the New Year as a time of reflection and a time of rejuvenation to release, breathe and truly refocus?
5. Video I’m digging – Elizabeth Gilbert & Marie Forleo on Fear, Authenticity and Big Magic
6. App I’m loving – After going through multiple apps and systems to remember passwords, MSecure remains my fave.
7. Afterglow product I’m repurposing – I’ll admit, on occasion I can be a little heavy handed with my natural blush. I first attempt to remove what I can with a cotton ball. Then, I sweep a thumbnail amount of Organic Infused Setting Powder in Translucent overtop to soften the harshness of the pigment. Voilà!
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,