Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. This week’s adventure I’m cherishing – Enjoying an amazing locally sourced, organic, raw, vegan dinner on the patio of one of my all-time favorite restaurants, Cafe Gratitude (Venice, CA) in the company of Afterglow’s fabulous Director of Operations, Alexis H.
2. Recent purchase I’m loving – It’s the little things that make or break my beauty routine when traveling. Humangear GoToob Travel Bottles are the most reliable, durable < 3oz bottles I have ever had the pleasure of using. I always bring my own shampoo, conditioner, and face wash with me in these little guys. They never disappoint!
3. Quote I’m integrating – “Why do you tell everyone else the truth and lie to yourself?” –Dain Heer
4. Radical thought I’m considering – “What if life is an incredible gift that you are not unwrapping?” – Gary Douglas
5. Video I’m digging – Kumare, an entertaining documentary about American filmmaker Vikram Gandhi’s social experiment to prove the absurdity of blind faith, guru worship, and false profits. What he discovers about himself by the end of the documentary was quite ironic and thought provoking.
6. Music that’s moving me – Paris Combo, a French ensemble playing a delicious mix of jazz, French pop, cabaret, gypsy, Latino, and Middle Eastern rhythms. Check out their song, Moi, mon âme, ma conscience
7. Afterglow product I’m repurposing – I love using our Makeup Artist Stacks when traveling. The little stackable pots are big enough to tote multiple makeup products. I also use them to hold broken eye shadows, loose powders, and my own lipstick custom colors blended from different lipstick remains. Easy, compact, and now on sale for $1.97 for a six pot stack.
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,