Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. This week’s adventure I’m cherishing – I enjoyed a splendid weekend with a friend in the fall mountains of North Carolina. We stayed at a fairy-tale bungalow complete with a waterfall that I found last minute on VBRO.
2. Recent investment I’m loving – KIVA – I feel so privileged to be a woman entrepreneur with all the support and opportunities that my family, friends, and this country offers to turn my dreams into reality. I love the fact that I can extend my good fortune into the world to help other less advantaged entrepreneurs through KIVA. KIVA is an a non-profit organization and online platform, which allows you to make a loan to an entrepreneur across the globe for as little as $25. Check out this video to learn more about how KIVA is creating the opportunity for all of us to help 3rd world entrepreneurs. Click here to see all the loans I’ve personally made to entrepreneurs via KIVA.
3. Quote I’m integrating – “How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment to start to improve the world.” – Ann Frank
4. Radical thought I’m considering – “… put yourself on a radical diet: complete abstinence from complaining about time.” – from The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
5. Video I’m digging – The Organic Effect – A short video following a Swedish family as they made the switch from standard produce to organic produce. The proof it is the pee…
6. Music that’s moving me – James Vincent’s Higher Love
7. Afterglow product I’m repurposing – I love applying my natural lipstick with a brush. My Afterglow Vegan Concealer Brush easily doubles as a lip brush!
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,