Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. This week’s adventure I’m cherishing – The simple thrill of seeing the colors of my world change as we step into a new season. Brilliant.
2. Recent purchase I’m loving – DIM (Di-Indoly Methane) – This natural supplement that aids in balancing estrogen dominance may have protective effects against fibroids, endometriosis, and even cancer. Many women report it helps curb hormonal acne breakouts. I personally have seen a dramatic shift in my hormonal breakouts after starting this supplement. I am also encouraged to read the studies on the effects this supplement has regarding its ability to remove xenoestrogens from the body. This supplement is definitely worth your personal investigation and a conversation with your medical professional. You can read more about DIM here and here (with a long list of studies/references).
3. Quote I’m integrating – “Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.” – C.S. Lewis
4. Radical thought I’m having – If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
5. Video I’m digging – Why gender equality is good for everyone — men included – Surprising, funny, practical case for treating men and women equally in the workplace and at home. It’s not a zero-sum game, but a win-win that will result in more opportunity and more happiness for everybody.
6. Music that’s moving me – Yasmin Levy’s song Sentir, in fact, all of her albums are spectacular. Yasmin is an Israeli singer-songwriter of Judeo-Spanish heritage. She combines Ladino and flamenco styles, while mixing in Middle Eastern influences. The result is sensual and glorious.
7. Afterglow product I’m loving – Technically, the products are from Afterglow’s sister company, Exuberance Beauty. I’m the CEO of both companies, so Exuberance is just as much my baby as Afterglow. We just launched TWO new natural beauty products I am thrilled to start using every day, Helichrysum Silicone-Free Makeup Primer and Evening Primrose Eye Contour Cream.
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,