Kristin’s Saturday 7 – 12 Aug 17
Here’s my list of little treasures I’ve uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Please note that some of the links below may randomly be affiliates. Enjoy!
1. Looking Forward To – Witnessing the total eclipse of the sun in only 8 days! NASA has some really great eclipse material on their website with everything from tracking the total eclipse path, to eye safety and eclipse parties and events so you can enjoy this rare natural phenomena to the fullest.
2. Having Fun with Eclipse Astrology – If you enjoy astrology, you’ll love this video from Kari Samuels on what this upcoming Leo Eclipse may mean for you. She has a delightful take on the meaning and impact this very special eclipse. Even if you don’t buy into any of that astrology hoo-ha, you may still enjoy the video as Kari gives some really good tips on how you can use this natural event to turn inward, using this event as the perfect metaphor to set new intentions for yourself to step into the life your soul intended.
3. Quote I’m Integrating – “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamott
4. Radical Thought I’m Having – If I were going to enjoy the gift of inventing myself, who would I be?
5. Recipe I’m Recommending – This is one of the most delicious GF, low-sugar desserts I’ve ever made! It was super easy. I used a springform pan and subbed coconut oil for the butter (so it’s also dairy-free) when making the GF graham cracker crust. Incredible!
6. Traveling with Dietary Restrictions – Next time you’re traveling and looking for an allergy friendly (or just super healthy) locally-owned restaurant, visit a vegan or raw food restaurant. Even if you don’t normally eat vegan or raw, these restaurants are always dairy-free and often have a large gluten-free and corn-free menu selection.
7. Free Bronzer or Blush Offer Ending Soon! – Get a free Infused Glow Bronzer or Infused Mineral Blush with any order through this Sunday! Just add the free bronzer or blush of your choice to your cart and use coupon code BORB17 during checkout!
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics