I hope you are happy and healthy! Here’s my latest Saturday 7 of what’s inspiring me and contributing to my adventure…
1. The Foundation of Beauty – Mindfulness and well being is the foundation of beauty… if our mind is swimming in negative self-talk, anxiety and worry, our thoughts can literally make us sick. If it’s possible for our thoughts to make us sick… can our thoughts ALSO make us well? This is the premise of Impact Theory’s incredible interview with Dr. Joe Dispenza on How to Unlock the Full Potential of Your Mind.
2. Inside Our Beauty Suggestions– In my latest blog post, 3 Critical Supplements for Natural Beauty, I share with you the three supplements (one is quite obscure) that are clinically proven to support your body for inside out beauty. As with all the ingredients that go in and on my body, I’m also mildly obsessive about researching hyper-clean supplements…I have a very long list of criteria for any supplement I take. In this blog post I also link to my favorite supplement brands and products for each of my suggestions. Read this blog post here.
3. Quote I’m Integrating – “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” – Buckminster Fuller
4. Radical Thought I’m Having – We don’t grow till we let go.
5. This Blush is BACK! – What tan my pale skin had has faded and I’m officially ready for sweater weather… AND my favorite cool weather blush shade COZY…is BACK IN STOCK! Get yours now with free shipping here.
6. Are You An Entrepreneur? – If the answer is YES… I invite you to join out my new private Facebook group, Limitless Entrepreneur. This group exists to help heart-centered entrepreneurs have the self-confidence, energy and clarity of purpose they need to get unstuck, so they can grow their businesses to the next level with joy and ease. Just click the “join” button to request to join here. I’d love to see you there!
7. WooHooooo Our ‘Beauty School’ Sale Continues! – Our Infused Mineral Foundation is now 20% off (with free shipping). Check our ALL the products that are currently part of our Beauty School sale here. Then hop on over to our blog HERE to check out a simple video I made to demonstrate ‘How to Apply: Natural Mineral Foundation’. It’s seriously underrated… totally thrilling and should have won some kind of award for sure. 😉
Thank YOU for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics