Here’s my list of little treasures I have uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Enjoy!
1. Woman I’m ‘following’: Dr. Sara Gottfried, an integrative gynecologist and author of a wonderful book, “The Hormone Reset Diet”. Perhaps it’s a bit geeky of me but, in a world of Rx slingers, seeing a well published, Harvard MD take a more balanced, nutrition-based, natural approach to health and wellness gets me super excited! Check out Dr. Gottfried’s blog here starting with> Reset Your Hormones Naturally
2. Podcast I’m digging – James Wedmore’s “Mind Your Business Podcast” episode 18 motivated me to do some deep cleaning and reorganizing. Balance, intention and energy flow isn’t just in your mind. It’s also in your surroundings. Even if you aren’t a business owner, this episode with Karen Cartner, former landscape architect turned feng shui expert, and bestselling author of “Move your Stuff Change Your Life” will intrigue you. Take a listen here > http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/18
3. Quote I’m integrating – “I wish I could stare down anyone as bravely as I can stare down a selfie.” – Lena Dunham
4. This week’s message I’m cherishing – My dog Pippy reminded me (again) this week how important it is to be aware of my subtle energy. Inevitably, as I quietly settle into my morning meditation… as I slip into that delicious gap… Pippy will appear. Even if she is on the other side of the house. She senses there’s a shift happening within me and comes to check me out. Every. Time. To animals, sensing a shift in vibe is a vital element of communication and awareness. I think we have forgotten to tap into that, and when we do and receive a message, we tend to attribute it to ‘coincidence’ or ‘luck’ instead of an birthright awareness to receive information at even the most subtle level.
5. Blog post I’m sharing – My latest blog post 8 Great Vitamins for Glowing Skin. There are a handful of vitamins that really do move the needle in terms of your skin care routine. No pun intended. Seriously, these 8 vitamins are extra special. Unless you’re already a varsity level vitamin connoisseur I’m sure you’ll find something new on this list.
6. Grateful for – I am grateful that I am so sensitive… at every level.
7. Afterglow product I’m reaching for – The ‘Levitate’ shade of our Organic Infused Hydra Gloss. On its own it’s a creamy, nude beige with a bit of a twinkle. I call it the ‘great neutralizer’. Just layer this baby over any bright lipstick and you instantly have a new, subtler, more elegant lip color. Try it!
Thanks for staying present! Enjoy your weekend!
Love & Light,