Here’s my list of little treasures I’ve uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Please note that some of the links below may randomly be affiliates. Enjoy!
1. Video I’m Digging – Trying times are forcing us to wake up and employ tools to discover empowering solutions. Check out this fascinating interview Dr. Tatiana Irvin and Suzette Faith Foster, author of Calling Back Your Power, as they discuss “Enlightened Solutions for Your Medical Insurance Uncertainty”.
2. Quote I’m Integrating – “We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.” – Buckminster Fuller
3. BYO Poo – Natural hair salons are still few and far between. I bring this natural shampoo & conditioner to all my hair appointments. I’ve found that most hair stylists are very open to using the products I bring. I simply tell the stylist I’m working with that I have allergies and prefer to use products that I know are good for my sensitive skin.
4. Recent App I’ve Downloaded – Do you ever wonder what you say when sleep talking? This app will record any nocturnal chattering.
5. Radical thought I’m Having – I am already whole.
6. Guiding Myself to Sleep – If you’re struggling to get to sleep, pop in those ear buds and try a free guided meditation for sleep on YouTube.
7. Our Grand Prize Love Letter Winner #9 – This Love Letter winner was inspired by our most popular and versatile Infused Mineral Blush shade, Tickle. Check out this Infused Mineral Blush shade that inspired this week’s Love Letter winner here. Thank you Deb! XO
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics