I hope you are happy and healthy! Here’s my latest Saturday 7 of what’s inspiring me and contributing to my adventure…
1. This Week’s Experience I’m Cherishing – Camping under a full moon. I went camping and whitewater rafting in gorgeous West Virginia’s New River Gorge with my guy over the long weekend. Our first night was rainy but we found so much joy in listening to the sounds of the rain on our tent, with the white noise of the cicadas and the chirps of the frogs. We were rewarded the second night with clear skies and an almost full the moon.
2. Vacation I’m Recommending – There is something so healing and grounding about sleeping in nature under the stars. Do you want to experience camping but need to take baby steps? Look for a totally unique outdoor living experience on Glamping.com Yes, that’s “glamorous” AND “camping” all in one word!… And you thought it wasn’t possible!
3. Quote I’m Integrating – “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chodron
4. Radical Thought I’m Having – This too shall pass.
5. Easy Anywhere Meditation I’m Doing – Intention plus breath is magic. Next time you find yourself anxious or pissed off at a never-ending stoplight, take a deep breath in and say to yourself, “I bring myself to the present.” Now exhale and say to yourself, “I release all that isn’t mine.”
6. Activating Gratitude – With so many natural disasters of magnitude happening lately, it’s easy to get caught up in the collective grief and fear. I’ve found myself more actively than ever before in total awe and gratitude for all the simple things that show up for me every day such as running water and a roof over my head.
7. Beauty School Sale – One of our biggest sales of the year is ON! Over the next few weeks, your favorite products will go on sale (20%+ off) with the release of each new Afterglow “How To” application video. Check out the website for all products currently on sale now!
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics