Afterglow Cosmetics has never tested on animals and sources ingredients from suppliers who also have no animal testing policies.
Afterglow Cosmetics is approved by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC) and is listed in the published Compassionate Pocket Shopping Guide. We’re not just on a list, we are approved and follow a no animal testing standard. The standard is a set of criterion that proves Afterglow products are genuinely not tested on animals. To become a Leaping Bunny, CCIC approved company, we were required to prove, according to CCIC’s Standards, that Afterglow products and ingredients are not tested on animals.
Formed in 1996, The CCIC is comprised of the following leading national animal protection groups:
- The American Anti-Vivisection Society
- American Humane Association
- Beauty Without Cruelty, USA
- Doris Day Animal League
- The Humane Society of the United States
- New England Anti-Vivisection Society
Our entire line of products is Certified Cruelty-Free by both Leaping Bunny and PETA, and we have never tested on animals or sourced raw materials from any companies that test on animals. Many of our products are also vegan, including the Professional Cosmetics Brushes, which are made with super soft, synthetic taklon hair.
The only ingredient in our formulas that is considered an animal bi-product is beeswax.
The following products include beeswax:
- Organic Infused Lip Liners
- Organic Infused Eye Liners
- Organic Infused Lip Love Lipstick
- Organic Infused Lip Soothers
- Organic Infused Hydra Gloss
- Perfecting Under Eye Concealer
- Organic Infused Pure Soul Mascara
You can view a complete list of our products and their ingredients here.