Infused Mineral Foundation
Naturally luminous skin has never been so easy to achieve. Effortlessly brush on our feather light, semi-matte Infused Mineral Foundation for a soft and naturally glowing finish.
0.35 oz. / 10 g Made in the USA
Sun Protection: SPF 20
Coverage: light to medium
Need More Coverage? Pair our Infused Mineral Foundation with our Infused Total Cover Concealer.
This unique mineral powder foundation formula works well for many skin types. It’s formulated with certified organic botanicals and vitamins known for their skin nourishing properties. The natural sun block in this formula offers an SPF 20, which protects skin and is perfect for the most sensitive complexions. Each natural mineral foundation shade allows for sheer or beautifully buildable coverage and a semi-matte finish.
You should know: Our ingredient lists are fully transparent. We disclose 100% of the ingredients in our products. If you have additional ingredient questions please contact us!
We always formulate WITHOUT many ingredients we know you want to remove from your beauty routine. For a complete list of ingredients we never use, please visit our ‘Our No-Go List‘ here.
Our cosmetics are always Paraben-free, Bismuth oxychloride-free, SLS-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, synthetic Fragrance-free, synthetic dye-free (examples: FD&C and Lake Dye), Petrochemical-free (examples: PEG, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin), Nylon-free, Phthalate-free, Triclosan-free, Quaternium-free.
How To Use
Easy Infused Mineral Foundation Application:
- Remove the sifter seal and replace the lid.
- Turn your closed Infused Mineral Foundation container upside down, and tap it against your palm.
- Flip the container right-side up and remove the cap.
- Swirl your Vegan Kabuki Brush around in the cap until you have picked up all the powder with your brush. Make sure that you swirl the brush into the powder with moderate pressure to ensure the powder sinks deep into the brush bristles. With the brush bristles facing up, tap on the brush handle on the side of the container to ensure the powder drops down into the bristles.
- Sweep your Vegan Kabuki Brush over your face in a circular, buffing motion, beginning at your jawline working inward.
- Repeat these steps until you achieve the coverage you desire.
Makeup Artist Trick: Our Infused Mineral Foundation can double as a concealer. Simply dip your Vegan Concealer Brush directly into your natural mineral foundation, and press it into the areas you wish to cover and conceal. Don’t sweep the product over your areas of concern, as it doesn’t apply it in a concentrated enough form. Then, feather the edges of the concealed spots to blend.
Tip: If you require a little extra coverage, try pairing our Infused Mineral Foundation with our Infused Aloe Concealer, Infused Total Cover Concealer or Infused Calm Cover for full coverage.
Finish With: Finish off your Infused Mineral Foundation application with our Infused Mineral Setting Powder for an airbrushed finish, minimizes pores and fine lines.
Learn more on our blog post: How to Choose the Right Foundation Shade
Mica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Leaf, Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Fruit Oil, Zinc Stearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol (Gluten-Free Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Iron Oxide (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)