Here’s my list of little treasures I’ve uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Please note that some of the links below may randomly be affiliates. Enjoy!
1. Eating Healthy and Local on Vacation – I just spent 9 glorious days on vacation in the wettest place on earth, the gorgeous garden island of Kauai, Hawaii. I’m so glad that our room had a full kitchen complete with a blender and stove top so we could buy food at the markets in order to eat local and clean for most of our meals!
2. Making Traveling with Supplements Easy – Using these little guys is hands down the easiest way I’ve found to organize and efficiently travel with supplements. These are especially a must have for long trips!
3. Quote I’m Integrating – “What can you do to support other women to feel safe in your presence?” – Emma Clare Juniper
4. Creating Connection Around the World – I’m certain that 2017 will go down as ‘The Year of Sisterhood’. I celebrated International Women’s Day with my powerfully connected Awakened Dreamers meditation group. We sat in meditation at the same time with thousands of women from around the world in love and solidarity as part of Unity’s Synchronized Worldwide Sister Circles.
5. Radical thought I’m Having – The truth is always a gift.
6. Makeup Tool I’m Loving – I so love my sweet, open Eye Shadow Palette. I love the convenience of being able to swap out the five eye shadow shades to match what I need for a week or a trip’s wardrobe selection.
7. Our Grand Prize Love Letter Winner #3 –
A brush of Lustre on my lids
Each morning as I rise
Brings out a sense of confidence
And a twinkle to my eye
No longer fazed by busy days
For Lustre wears them well
Since finding one I truly love
I’ve bid other brands farewell
While some had left me lonely
When allergies came ‘round
My happy ever after
With Afterglow is found
Check out the Eco Eye Shadow Shade (Lustre) of Anna’s affection here.
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics