I hope you are happy and healthy! Here’s my latest Saturday 7 of what’s inspiring me and contributing to my adventure…
1. This Week’s Experience I’m Cherishing – Sharing meals and celebrating with incredible friends that bring out the very best in me and make me excited and happy to be alive.
2. Backyard Vacation I’m Recommending – After a girlfriend brunch today, we all headed to the city rose garden to see the last round of beautiful blooms before the cooler weather sets in. There is nothing quite like the scent of a rose garden in full bloom to shift my energy into a state of joy. Even though the Raleigh, NC area isn’t very large, it’s peppered with a number of nature sanctuaries such as the rose garden, a butterfly house, hiking trails and atriums that are perfect for reconnecting with friends in nature. What do you have in your town that grounds you in nature with friends?
3. Quote I’m Integrating – “Love is metaphysical gravity.” – Buckminster Fuller
4. Radical Thought I’m Having – Sometimes the hardest person to forgive is yourself. Next time you sit in meditation or prayer, consider placing your hands on your heart, and repeat this incredibly simple yet powerful Hawaiian mantra of reconciliation and forgiveness called Ho’oponopono:
“I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.”
5. Recipe I’m Recommending – For my bestie’s birthday I made this glorious, decadent, gluten-free carrot cake recipe from Monique at DivasCanCook.com. I brightened it up a bit more by adding organic orange zest and a few drops of sweet orange essential oil to the icing. I will never look at carrot cake the same way again!
6. Activating the Heart – I love these two souls and THIS conversation about how to quickly ease emotional pain.
7. Beauty School Sale – One of our biggest sales of the year is ON! Over the next few weeks, your favorite products will go on sale (20%+ off) with the release of each new Afterglow “How To” application video. Check out the website for all products currently on sale now!
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics