Here’s my list of little treasures I’ve uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Please note that some of the links below may randomly be affiliates. Enjoy!
1. Video I’m Digging – Do this one thing to avoid one of the biggest diseases that affects humanity.
2. Quote I’m Integrating – “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” – Joseph Campbell
3. Hidden Health Clues in Your DNA – If you have your 23andme DNA report, you can now run your data through this free genetics tool, provided by Dr. Rhonda Kirkpatrick, to read more detailed information about how your specific gene expressions may influence your health and nutrition concerns.
4. Recent Purchase I’m Loving – I found the perfect hack to getting the best night’s sleep without being disturbed by the noisy neighbors. After going through many failed attempts at white noise iPhone apps, I’ve fallen in love with this natural white noise machine. Its creates white noise with fans instead of electronic sounds.
5. Radical thought I’m Having – I am enough.
6. Be the first! – We are bringing back our best selling eye shadow shades Bark (now called ‘Elevation’, possibly the most perfect neutral taupe brown ever) and Cream (now called ‘Vellum’, a gorgeous creamy white) in a new pressed eye shadow version. They will be available in a short two and a half weeks! If you want to be the first to know when these beauties are back in stock AND receive an exclusive 20% off coupon code for these eye shadows, email us before the release date to be added to the wait list!
7. Our Grand Prize Love Letter Winner #8 – Thank you for the Love Letter Gloss amor Reese A.! We are working on an amazing new lip gloss formula that we know you will love as much as our classic Hydra Gloss. We hope to exceed your expectations with the latest edition of our lip gloss coming very soon!
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics