Here’s my list of little treasures I’ve uncovered recently that are making me happy, healthy, and more beautiful inside and out this week. Please note that some of the links below may randomly be affiliates. Enjoy!
1. A Light in the Darkness – Blind South Sudanese have created a massage clinic called Seeing Hands to offer locals and humanitarian workers relief during very tough times. I love what this group has done to provide blind individuals in war-torn South Sudan with healing skills and a career. Learn more about Seeing Hands here. Please share their mission and if you feel inclined to support them, check out their GoFundMe video and page.
2. Quote I’m Integrating – “You are the sky. Everything else… it’s just the weather.” – Pema Chodron
3. Just a Reminder – Take a walk in nature today… even if it’s raining.
4. Fascia is in Fashion – This simple tool might be the key to reducing or eliminating cellulite and relieving chronic pain by breaking up fascia and increasing circulation. I’ve used it myself to relieve lower back pain. As with any health tool, do your research and listen to your body.
5. Radical thought I’m Having – What would it take to be more playful with everything I do?
6. The Beauty of Change – Spring: A lovely reminder of how lovely change can truly be.
Thank you for being!
Love & Light,
CEO & Founder | Afterglow Cosmetics